Sunday, February 27, 2011

When God begins to Mend your Spirit, Mind AND BODY!



My Body
My daughter took this picture of me today.  While my nose was pinched off with a clamp, I was spending 10 minutes of my life breathing through a hose, attached to a machine.  This machine was supposed to reveal my body’s metabolic rate, so as I being to loose weight, this rate can be monitored.  WOW!  In ten minutes, a machine can tell me about my body.  I have the report in my hand right now.  WOW!  My body is about to change.  One year from now, I will probably be 100 pounds lighter.  This is incredible.  Praise the Lord!

My Spirit
Tomorrow night my church family will pray for me during bible study.  I am grateful for this spiritual preparation… but still feel hesitant about all the attention.  I pray that I to grow to a place where I can accept when others just want to love on me.  My Spirit is growing now… and that is the ONLY thing about me that I want to continue to grow! 

My Mind
Am I ready for weight loss surgery?  YEAH!  I am ready!  I am ready to walk again without huffing and puffing.  I am ready to reach my toes again, and I am ready to see parts of my body that I haven’t seen in awhile J  I am ready to not wake up at 4 am with low blood sugar and a hunger that could move mountains.  I am ready to no longer need three injections a day from diabetes.  I am ready to sleep on my stomach again.  I am ready to sleep without a mask on my face.  I am ready to no longer take 14 pills per day, three times a day.  I am ready.

When God begins to heal you from the inside out, you can’t help but be grateful.  Thank you Father, and thanks to each of you for your prayers while I am in recovery.  BEE Blessed.
Angie BEE has gastric bypass surgery on
Monday, February 28th, 2011
By Angela Bennett
Written exclusively for
www.Getthe411.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment